Invite Chuck to speak at your next meeting or conference!
Call Chuck at (925) 579-2166 for immediate assistance.
Are Your Members Competing against Their Competitors’ Price
and sacrificing the majority of their profits in the process?
One of the most formidable challenges your members face is maintaining adequate profit margins when competing against price cutting competition.
How To Win Price Wars Without Losing Your Shirt gives your members practical and proven strategies, tips and techniques that enable them to overcome price cutters and earn far more profit, regardless of industry.
They learn to overcome the Skinny Margins Myth, the number one obstacle standing between them and fat profit margins. This myth says that a business has to charge rock-bottom prices to succeed. Although absolutely false, it is the most common and costly profit-killer in the business world, wreaking havoc with your members businesses. This myth is robbing them of thousand upon thousands of dollars in lost profit every year.
Some of the vital topics covered in the program include:
- Why blindly chasing after every possible sale almost always brings diminished returns –
- Why efforts to slash expenses often costs a company it’s best customers
- Why charging by the hour is the kiss of death… for both the company and the customer – Why cost-based pricing causes businesses to leave large piles of cash on the table
- How to attract and keep high-profit customers…while tactfully avoiding those that cost more than they’re worth
- How to successfully sell products and services at prices that are higher than competitors’
- How to increase profit margins without raising prices or cutting costs…impossible you’re thinking? It’s not only possible, it’s simple to do and highly profitable.
Here’s a program that’s not only rich in content but will keep your members on the edge of their seats…and wanting more.
Please visit fatmargins.com for a more in depth overview of this valuable material, including case studies and testimonials, a partial list of groups that have already benefited from this message, along with a complete bio and credentials of the presenter.
A few reviews about working with Chuck Moyer…
Mr. Charles Moyer presented two of the most valuable sessions ever delivered at POLYCON, our annual industry convention and exhibition. These sessions got top ratings from business owners across the U.S. and around the world. They reflected a detailed understanding of business management principles and the specific ways the seminar attendees could improve their operations. The “take away” value of his presentation exceeded all expectations.
Chuck Moyer has presented to our association on three separate occasions. Each time, his ability to provide cutting-edge information in a way that is easily understood and applied by our members in their own businesses have made his programs highly valuable. The real-life stories he uses to illustrate his points are delivered in an entertaining and direct style that our members enjoy and appreciate.
Thank you for the opportunity to attend your “Pricing For Profit” workshop. It’s about time someone spilled the beans on where profit really comes from and how to get more of it. Before your seminar, I was too busy building our business to stop and take a look at where we were making our money. In your workshop, you made a strong case for why profitability needs to drive decisions and how business success depends on it. I now see sales and profits in a whole new light!
In acting upon your recommendations, we immediately stopped our frequent practice of lowering prices and immediately started looking at the profitability of each market we were servicing. We found that we were not making money where we thought we were, so we stopped selling to certain markets and started specifically targeting others. In the short-term, we are saving thousands of dollars by not chasing the kinds of customers we used to target. In the long-term, we will be adding more of the profitable, higher margin clients that will help take our small business to the next level.
Some of the groups which have benefited from Chuck’s presentations:
- Alliance of Chief Executives*
- American Composite Manufacturers Association*
- American Marketing Association
- Bay Bank of Commerce
- California Certified Public Accountants Management Advisory Group
- California Nursery Association*
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- Comerica Bank*
- Executive Adivsory Forum*
- Golden West Cultured Marble Association*
- Heritage Bank
- International Executives Association
- Kelly Moore Paints
- National Association of Catering Executives
- New Jersey Alliance of Automotive Service Providers
- New Jersey Gasoline and Convenience Store Association
- Northern California Painting and Decorating Contractors Association*
- San Francisco Petroleum Accountant’s Society
* Denotes multiple presentation